Monday, May 28, 2012

we've got a winner, ya'll


Here's J preparing for the official Thank You Gift drawing.

 Shuffle, shuffle.

 J: Should I put on a sleep mask to make this more legit?
M: No, just close your eyes really tight.

 And the winner is...

Maggy!

Thanks so much for playing along, everyone. I loved hearing all the song titles rolling around in your heads.
I dig your musical diversity.
I am quite thankful.
For this space.
For gifts to give away.
For you.
All of you.

dear Maggy, Congrats! Shoot me an email so we can work out the dets! xo
molly.rigoloso @ gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. AHH! Thank you, just sent you an e-mail!
    As a follow up, I have "We Own the Night" stuck in my head now, Lady Antebellum? Yes, I think so.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh