Friday, May 4, 2012

the soon-to-be mr. & mrs. ivy

Our friends Deanna and Scott are getting married this weekend and I get to be a part of their special day.
You may remember they got engaged when they came to visit us last Fall.

Deanna's story is hers to tell, so I'll not tell it for her, but I will say this...
She is a woman of strength and I am proud to call her my friend.
Scott Ivy is a smart man.

I know the weekend will be filled with love and laughter.
A celebration of two people who were brought together in the perfect timing.

I've had my outfit picked out for months.
Now I've just got to decide what to do about mascara.
Lord knows, there will be happy tears spilling out no matter how I try to fight'em.

We wish you long, happy years of the sweetest love, friends.
m + j


4 comments:

  1. yay for a wedding weekend! have a great time molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray for a happy wedding weekend. Prayers and wishes for a beautiful life for Deanna and Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..Congrats to Deanna & Scott
    Hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh