Thursday, April 5, 2012

Architectural Digest in pictures


First off, a big thank you for all of your heartfelt birthday wishes. Not a one went unnoticed and each made me feel very remembered and celebrated. So... thank you.

In other news, here are the pictures from the Architectural Digest Home Design Show I promised you. The show was bustlin' with many a talented artisan. I felt so honored just to be there. I'll let the pictures do the talking with a little word at the end from Dorothy.









Jonathan Adler


Architectural Digest


Rockwell Group

Domoore Designs

Mark Cunningham, Inc

Ralph Lauren



 
It is just as disastrous to have the wrong accessories in your room
as it is to wear sport shoes with an evening dress.
Dorothy Draper

Quite right.

6 comments:

  1. so many different inspirations here! thanks for sharing these awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's all so pretty! looks like a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're you in heaven???

    I bet you were.

    This looks AMAZING.

    Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're you in heaven???

    I bet you were.

    This looks AMAZING.

    Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am JEALOUS. I would have hidden behind some furniture so I could stay the night and never leave! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures make me want to decorate a huge house stat! love them all!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh