Monday, March 12, 2012

i've got a feeling


Do you ever have that feeling where you just know it's going to be a good week?

Your floors are swept. Your dinner didn't burn. The birds are chirping.

In all fairness, I need to sweep my floors. I don't know what we're having for dinner.

But there are birds singing a song outside my open window right this very moment.

A small reminder that it's going to be a good week.

It's all in what I make of it, really.

And this week? I'm choosing to make it a good one.

Bonus points if I don't burn dinner.

7 comments:

  1. I hear ya, friend.

    I am going to make this a good week too. I went for a really long walk today and now I'm baking ready-to-make brownies. It doesn't get much better than that on a Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your week is truly cheerful... your red window decor certainly is. miss you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was insanely jealous there for a moment...swept floors and dinner? Thanks for bringing it back to reality. I hope your week is fabulous, I am so sad I will no longer be a part of it in person, but one day! One day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel that way this week too...I think it's the nice weather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are having a great week so far!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This weather boosts my spirits to places I forgot about. Glad you're having a great week, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a good week for me because it is SPRING BREAK!!!! Scott and I just got back from a spur of the moment road trip and we are headed to see the fam on Friday. Time with my man and with my family = a good week indeed! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh