Thursday, March 15, 2012

friends (who take mirror pictures) are friends forever

Marks of a good friendship...

the old adage, you pick up where you left off

you discuss big things

you discuss little things

you talk furniture arrangement and color palettes

you talk politics and cocktail recipes

you talk red jackets that are fashion forward

you watch The Bachelor: The Final Rose and After the Final Rose
even when you haven't watched all season

you take the obligatory openmouth picture in the mirror

you are served wine for dinner and nothing else and you never once complain


A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.
Coco Chanel

To the ever classy and fabulous Colleen, I am so glad you're my friend.

12 comments:

  1. molly!!!! what a way to start off this morning...and when i tell you about the e-mail i woke up to from my boss, boy did i need this! i am just as lucky - i hope we have many, many more dinners together where only wine is served, haha! i love you lady, i really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a good friend. Everyone who has the privilege to call you such is blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What sweet words. Thank you, friend.

      Delete
    2. seriously molly - it is a privilege.

      Delete
  3. You ladies are too fun! I wish I was there to watch Bachelor with you! Although I watched every episode this season...so there's that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry. I watched every.single.one too.

      Delete
  4. Aren't wonderful friends the best! Such a sweet post. And the picture is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet, very sweet! I am lucky and blessed to call you my friend. I can't wait to see you in 7 short weeks (OMG.... I'm getting married in 7 weeks!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post! can I just say how jealous I am that you two get to hang out with each other?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Colleen's blog, I am excited to start reading yours :)

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh