Thursday, February 2, 2012

jet-setting to the buckeye state



I’m going to say farewell to the hustle that is New York City for a few days in exchange for a girls’ getaway to Ohio.
I can hardly wait to see friends and hug their necks and just be in the same room together.
I did promise J a trip soon where husbands were invited,
but this time around will be filled with nail polishing and girl talking and wine drinking.
Oh... and I think there will be chocolate. I am almost certain of it.

Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me.
Audrey Hepburn

8 comments:

  1. Have fun! (and on the chocolate note, I am eating a brownie and milk as I type)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wine and chocolate! i am jealous. tell then i say what's up. and then come back here and see me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Molly!! :)

    Sounds like it'll be a perfect weekend. Chocolate makes everything amazing. XO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GET HERE SO I CAN HUG ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

    And Westley can't wait to fall asleep on your chest.

    We LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun!! Enjoy your girl trip and can't wait to hear or see a picture recap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh, have fun! I am so jealous! Next meet up, please head ALL THE WAY West!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blast. And drink an extra beer for me!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh