Wednesday, February 8, 2012

a few things about Ohio

Ohio was awesome.
Seeing my friends and their babies was even better.
Today I am uploading my pictures from the trip -there are hundreds- so here's a little sneak according to my phone.

Have you ever seen an Ohio sunrise? It looks like this.
The beautiful view from  my bedroom.

Dinner from Drew's Diner.
That man cooked for us nearly every day and it was so good.

Elizabeth and I had the good fortune to be on the same flight back for the first part of our trip home.
An older lady in the airport thought we were EE's two mamas.
Have you seen this beautiful mother and child?! I'd totally claim 'em.

This sweet angelchild loves me. We made faces in my phone together. His face wins.

We got crafty and made some necklaces as seen in Candis' shop.

Self-portrait in Candis' famous Snow White mirror.

Scout Jones on my lap.

Another Ohio recap coming soon. I'm off to hug on my man and if I'm being honest...
to think about doing some laundry.

Peace out.

15 comments:

  1. Jealous! I wish I had a group of blogger buddies I could meet up with. Especially ones as awesome as you bunch of ladies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at those rosie cheeks of ee's! too funny that a lady thought you were his two mamas. and love the self-portrait - you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get me to Ohio. That looks like such a blast. Can't wait to hear more about it.

    Only in the north would someone ask if you were the other mama. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that long hair of yours! I'm glad you had a fun and safe trip and are safely home with your man again. Happy laundry day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jealous. a pic in the snow white mirror! dinner by drew jones! flights with ee! necklaces!

    jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your ears should've been burning because we talked about you non-stop! Glad we got to skype at least.

      Delete
  6. Looks like so much fun. Love the necklace, and you're so pretty!! Looking forward to the next recap!

    And glad to have you back on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'm gonna need you to come back here. This post has my heart hurting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glad to hear you had an awesome trip! having friends across the country makes traveling so much more than an adventure; keep building those memories! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you and E were pegged as lovers. How flattering to both of you! And I love Candis's necklaces. I will buy some to support her trip to NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! And you know that the invitation to NYC is yours for the taking!

      Delete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh