Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's still Christmas over here + a birthday, too

Hi blog people! It's a little quiet around blogland, huh?
I've been missing you all, though, so I thought I'd give you a quick little Rigo family update...

It still looks like Christmas around these parts. The tree is still lit and there are still presents to give.

We broke out the big, down comforter last night. NYC finally decided to act like it's winter.
27 degrees that felt like 19 was welcomed by cozying up with my man under blankets and falling asleep
by the light of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Bliss.


We're still reading Christmas cards and I'm still sporting Christmas plaid pajams.
And I am totally okay with that.

In some non-Christmas related news, today is my friend's birthday.
She's the kind of friend you just really enjoy spending time with.
 The one you wish you could click your heels, show up on her doorstep and throw your arms around her neck.
Here's wishing you a beautiful, non-Christmasy birthday, Elizabeth. I love you a whole lot.

Whether it's still Christmas at your place or your birthday or just a Thursday, hope it's a happy one.

7 comments:

  1. you are too sweet - happy birthday elizabeth and your day looks awesome and christmasy! it is 12 days after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is still so perky! I love your slippers!!! Even your update is beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that it was still Christmas around here. Happy birthday to Elizabeth! It is also my best friend's 25th birthday and I too wish I could show up on her doorstep (:

    We have missed you here in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to your friend. Just so happens to be my b'day today too! :) All my Christmas is down and my house is feelin' a bit sad without the decor. I'm thinking a trip to TJ might help spruce it up a bit. Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's still Christmas here too! We celebrating Christmas with Jared's family tomorrow. It's funny, Nixon thinks Santa is coming again in the morning! (all my kids have on their Christmas pajamas again tonight!)

    Glad to see y'all are having a long Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Molly, I went to Troy with you and Justin(I was an ADPi) and somehow stumbled across your blog-from someone else's link to another blog, then another...you know how these things go. We might have even been on Freshman Forum together? Anywhooo...just wanted to say I love your writing style (And Elizabeth's as well!) and I'm an avid follower. Your life looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh