Monday, October 31, 2011

Fred is dead + other Halloween musings


I hate to be the one to tell you this, but...

Fred is dead.

He came into this world a sprightly little fella.

He didn't even complain when J carved his eyes.

Our community group had a pumpkin carving party last week.
Fred had a great time hanging with his homies.

Fred's bffs.
RIP, Fred, RIP.

In other Halloweenish news, my pal Amber and her roommate threw an awesome costume party.
I mean, the White Swan and the Black Swan threw an awesome party.
edited to add: They totally made those costumes. Rockstars.

Wednesday Addams was on the guest list.
She behaved herself rather well.

Happy Halloweeeeeeen!

10 comments:

  1. love all the costumes! see you tonight - can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wednesday adams costume.

    Until now, I thought Fred was an huge pumpkin, even in the trash picture. And then I realized, it is just that your trash can was small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mols, that pic of you is hilarious. Part well played.

    Sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. RIP Fred. You will be missed.

    You are so darn cute as Wednesday. Those swans are awesome too.

    HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEN! Wish you were here to hand out candy to the hoards of kids tonight with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colleen- yessssss!

    Shannon- I don't think our trash can is abnormally small. Just regular sized. :)

    Sass- Thanks, yo. I'll see.you.this.week!

    ladylee- Why do we have to live so far away? Let's change that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Fred:-( You are so smiley I can't imagine you trying to be dour. Those "swans" are too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. smashleighmm- I'm full of surprises. I can be dark when the need be. :) And she ends with a smile...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh poor Fred. He will be remembered. He led a happy life. Your costume is awesome. And I can't believe the White and Black Swans MADE their costumes. People in NYC are fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Awww, you didn't tell me you were gonna kill it! Awwwwww!" -Linus to Lucy after she carved their pumpkin up (am I the only one watching It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown repeatedly?)

    ReplyDelete
  10. laurenjeanallece- Ha! I loved this! I have missed my annual viewing of The Great Pumpkin and that's just plain sad.

    WhitMc- Quite impressive, huh?

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh