Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Rail Yard Studios

I know there are many of you who appreciate the beauty and quality of a unique piece of furniture.


"Handmade in America of 100% American materials,
every work is one of a kind – individually numbered and cataloged.
Each design is copyrighted and becomes a unique work that preserves a vanishing piece of history."

What begins as scrap wood and spikes from some of America's oldest railroads...
 becomes a ruggedly modern wine rack, coffee table, desk.









A good friend of ours is a partner with Rail Yard Studios.
From the moment he sent me pictures of their latest work, I quickly asked to share it with you.

The Nashville Post calls Rail Yard Studios Industrial Chic.
I couldn't agree more.
How will I ever decide? The wine rack is calling my name, but so is the console.

+ Edited to add
My design savvy friend Paula also featured Rail Yard today. Great minds thinking alike.

Keep up with the latest from Rail Yard Studios
Twitter @railyardstudios // Facebook, here // blog

8 comments:

  1. wow. all of that stuff is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the headboard. Fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stuff would be perfect in a loft with super high ceilings and lots of bright whites.

    Reminds me of American Furnishings. http://at-95.com/tables/

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool! love it all! and i think they are pieces the hubby would like too...i also love the console table/tv stand

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you all like Rail Yard!

    Carrie- Justin really digs all of their pieces. I keep catching him stealing glimpses of the website. He'll say something like, I could really be into this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohhh I love the wine rack. How cool that every piece has a story. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am loving that wine rack slash all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
    Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
    More here postallads4free.com

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh