Thursday, September 1, 2011

A big bloggy thank you and a promise

Hello Friends!
I have missed you, blogworld.

First up, a big, big Thank You to all my sweet blog friends who stepped in for me while I gallivanted around NYC with my parents.
Shannon, Candis, Paula, Carolyn and Elizabeth, you are each beautiful and kind, talented and hilarious.
Thank you for showing up here and doing what you do so well.

If we lived closer, I'd show up on your doorstep with a Thank You bundle of  these gorge zinnias in a Mason jar for you.

My parents are back on Alabama soil.
I miss them already. We had a blast together even on the days Irene tried to shut the city down.

Now I'll make you a little promise...
I'm getting sheets washed and the pantry refilled for our friends who arrive on Friday, but...
I promise pictures. I promise returned emails.
I can't wait to catch up on your cool blogs sooner rather than later.

I've missed you guys.

4 comments:

  1. glad you had some fun - and don't forget to catch up some sleep too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh thanks for the zinnias. They are sooo pretty. And your parents are the stinkin' cutest. I'm glad you had fun but am glad you are back. I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed seeing your posts but enjoyed all the great guests posts. I hope you had a WONDERFUL time with your parents. I have no doubt that you did. I look forward to seeing all your pictures and hearing about your time with them. its my turn to come to New York next. Love you and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you're from Alabama? What part?

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh