Tuesday, August 2, 2011

We had a party

I woke up this morning knowing it was going to be a good day.

We had a party... just the two of us. At home.

Our friend Amber gifted us with some of her favorite treats which were all divine.
Cheese and wine and chocolate. Sweet forms of happiness you can e a t. Thanks, Am.

We closed the day slow dancing to the Avett Brothers.
Then that sweet dance with my man changed into a dance that was a cross between country line and shake it down clubbing.

It was a really good day.

8 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun! I can imagine the dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linds- I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this, so sweet. makes me look even more forward to my long distance realtionship soon becoming a short distance realtionship!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen- that is very exciting indeed! I think you should have a wine & cheese & chocolate night to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AW soo sweet!! I love the idea of a wine and cheese party of TWO :) Loved this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect party, esp one that involves what I like to call my "clog" dancing and breakin' it down with your true love too!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh