Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Today in NYC

These folks are coming to the Big Apple today!
My parents have never been to NYC before and Justin + I are beyond excited to have them for a whole week!

I'm going to take a lil' break from blogging and enjoy having my fam in the city.
However, I asked some really awesome blog friends to guest post while I am away.
These ladies are beyond talented and some of my faves in all of blogland.
I can't tell you how honored I am that they would take their time to do such a huge favor for me.
I am serious when I say you will not want to miss their posts.
You may even make a new friend.

It's time for authentic New York pizza and walks in Central Park with some of the best people I know.
Peace out.

12 comments:

  1. I hope you have a lovely time together. Enjoy your break.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing week with your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!

    Val- done and done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Molly! Have SO MUCH FUN with your precious parents. We'll miss you, but we look forward to many pictures to come. Enjoy. every. minute. (and again, I sure appreciate all of your kinds comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super excited for you to spend time with your folks. and totally jealous that you get authentic NY pizza. way. to. rub. it. in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have SOOOO much fun with your parents!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i just say i am jealous! we HAVE to come see you guys. I love you and know you will have a fantastic time with nana lil and mr. andy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! And fingers crossed for you all in the coming hurricane, stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope y'all are having a blast.
    I've gotta catch up on your guest post :)

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh