Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Very Pinteresting


This past week has been a busy one for us here at The Rigoloso abode.
We've worked hard and played hard.
There have been tests and celebrations and visits with friends.

Now I am feeling the need to retreat. To restore my energy. To regain my focus. To rest.

A call to all things rustic and comfortable and known.

To start my mornings with good hot coffee, warm sunlight and cool breezes welcoming the new day.




We'd have friends over to our charming little cabin and I'd wear these shoes because who says you can't feel sassy even in the woods?

We would dine here on the porch.
Laughter and safe comfort of being surrounded by those who know and love you best would reign.

As would these delicious sammies...

and cherry pie.

And yet and still, there would be time to rest here.
To soak it all in.
Life. Friends. Family.

After all, you only live once and I don't want to miss a beat.

I'm sharing my pins with the lovely Michelle at The Vintage Apple. Follow all my boards here.
You only live once, friends. How do you want to live it?

canoe / canoe bay
coffee / blair masri
cherry pie / Smitten Kitchen
hammock / IMGfav, please share if you know original source
message / Happy Things tumblr, please share if you know original source

7 comments:

  1. Love that map, wow. Makes me want to travel!

    And that picture of coffee is cute :) Funny because I have a hot cup of coffee right next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your pretty pins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're killing me with these pinterest posts. they. are. fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love the whole story line to your pinning! The shoes though? I die of lust for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have the ability to feel sassy anywhere. i have a feeling you share this trait. love the picture of the nyc map in the frame with "you only live once" written on it. i might have to recreate that in my little studio.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh