Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A very happy 3rd

 We celebrated the 4th of July on the 3rd.
My cupcakes were a huge hit.
The cute toppers came from my mom in a festive 4th of July package.
She's awesome like that.

The wild party crowd.
J + M, Amber, LaVon + Rafael
humid + muggy + gross days equal my hair in a knot on top of my head


The patriotic spirit could not be contained.

Here, I discuss something very important.
Probably how thankful I am for the seat directly in front of the fan.

LaVon is either doing some patriotic interpretive dance moves or
she's telling Rafael she's over the camera.
I tend to like the former option, but truth be told, it was the latter.

Rafael made a summer concoction that was refreshing & oh so tasty.
We are greatful for the way our friends enrich our lives & we love that they are always game
for a good celebration.
We didn't even get to play Catch Phrase the conversations were just so good...
apparently we discussed more than my love of fans & other forms of air conditioning.


It was a pretty sweet 3rd of July after all.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good "3rd of July"! Lol! Glad you had fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN, FUN, FUN!!! wish i was there. Cupcakes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gimme those cupcakes.

    Gimme summer concoction.

    Gimme you living next door.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh