Monday, July 11, 2011

She said, He said

    Often times, two people can bear witness to the exact same scene and have two completely different responses toward it. Justin and I chose a few random pictures from our archives & wrote captions for them separately from one another. We'll leave you with the results.

Ladies & Gentlemen, the debut of She said, He said...


No. 1

Molly: Justin’s entrée looks like the after effects of dinner and not actually dinner itself. I’m glad I ordered chicken.

Justin: Never order something from a foreign restaurant just because it sounds funny. I can't even show you what happened when I asked for the Poo-Poo Platter.

No. 2

Molly: Justin & Rafael study for the quantitative portion of the GRE. I can guarantee you Justin is thinking how mad he is at math.

Justin: a² + b²= what? I don't give a damn. I'm trying to pass the GRE, not launch a space shuttle.

No. 3

Molly: That's my hand. I assume I took that picture. However, I don't remember it at all. What kind of pill was that anyway?
Justin: The witch-doctor dentist we went to tried to pass off an everlasting gobstopper as an antibiotic.

No. 4

Molly: Dear NYC, I like calling you home.


Justin: If I ever get to make a sitcom about us living in NYC, I would want it to be original, you know, and not lame like the others. It would be about how random our friends are, there’d be lots of cut-a-ways to famous landmarks, and we’d even have a music montage where we danced in a fountain...


The End.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! More She said/He said. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this!!! Just laughed a lot! My fav is the one of J saying what he said about studying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun post. I would look forward to more of these.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh