Thursday, July 14, 2011

friends + travel + guest posting

Meet my lovely friend Julia.
Here's the crazy thing about us. We went to the same college & knew each other, but really only exchanged the occasional Hi or Hello.
Let me tell you, I'd go back in time and change that in a New York minute.
We reconnected, lo and behold, over the world of blogging and formed an instant bond.
She is a ridiculously talented wife, accountant, photographer, athlete. A lover of fashion, food and antique markets.

Jules + Me last December, bff

College friends reunited, Lance & Julia + J & me

Julia and her husband Lance are currently on an Alaskan cruise. You should feel very sorry for them.
In her absence, Julia asked me to do a guest post for her about traveling.
I happily obliged.

Follow me on over to Julia's amazing blog, Black Tag Diaries, for some travel insights from yours truly.
I think you will love her. I certainly do.

4 comments:

  1. i think your blog wins as my most favorite read. seriously, you make me laugh. i love your honestly as well as your "live it up" outlook on this journey you are on.

    i caught up on the last few months of your life last night... good times. take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was a while ago, but remember when you commented on Julia's blog when I guest-posted about books & nooks and you said the photo reminded you of Anne (with an e)? I would like you to know I've never received a compliment I've cherished more. :) Oh, to be like Anne!

    Loved your guest-post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the guest post, molly. you always remind me to BE in the moment...and to always remember the little things. you. are. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun is this! I wan to meet so bad. Love that little car, cute as a button. Off to read the post now!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh