Thursday, June 2, 2011

A random roll

Today's offerings consist of various and sundry pictures I just uploaded from my phone.
I hope you enjoy the randomness that is my camera roll.

sailing pond + city reflections in Central Park

a new-to-me deli sammy locale that had me at Hello, Welcome to Pick-a-Bagel

excellent spot in the park to pause for liquid refreshment + a hearty dose of people-watching

iconic Bethesda Fountain + Terrace

saying goodnight to the park

fresh watermelon margarita hour with my sweet pal Amber

Mr. Fallon does a little impromptu performance for us at the book signing. Super talented, that guy.

a little comedy hour with Horatio Sanz + the angel Gabriel, of course


In other words, You may or may not die in the roadway. Hope you are okay with that.

That's all for now, friends.
Any random thoughts you'd like to share?

4 comments:

  1. love love loveddddd this randomness! i think random shows us the "real you". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your watermelon drinks were in mason jars!!! so great! i miss you and all of your randomness. We need to catch up soon! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. watermelon margarita?!?! oh myyyyy.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh