Monday, May 2, 2011

a note

my wedding bouquet // photography by Josh Moates of Kim Box

Dear Month of May,

I think you're going to be a good month.
You have big shoes to fill what with April being my celebratory birthmonth and all.
Maybe you have some tricks up your sleeve.
Some surprises to boast in your own timing.
Like 5 years ago on this very day when Mr. Rigoloso asked me to be his Mrs.
Now, that was the best surprise!
Here's a hint: I love surprises.
So if you could find a way of bringing Spring breezes my way, I'd love that.
And maybe some fresh flowers for my table, too.
Oh, and if you want to get crazy I've been dying to try a cupcake from Crumbs Bakery.
(there's one really close to us, just sayin'.)
I see great potential in you, May.
I think you'll be a lovely month, indeed.

Signed,
Mrs. Rigoloso

ps... This note was, in fact, written to the Month of May, however, if Mr. Rigoloso wanted to aid May in any of her endeavors (read: flowers + cupcakes), I'm sure May would appreciate the help.

Happy May, my friends!
I hope your May is filled with many a happy moment
and possibly flowers and a cupcake or two.

4 comments:

  1. I think May will be a good month too :) After the April we've had, May owes us one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. charming, as always :)
    p.s. did I ever respond to your most recent email? not sure if i did, but please know that i appreciated it greatly. thank you, dear Molly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy May! It's going to be over before we know it though.

    How are you? Got that house put away yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy May to you too Molly :)

    Beautiful Bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh