Wednesday, April 20, 2011

good news

This made me laugh...

No worries, ladies, there's still time.

In other news, Justin is off work today and we have something major planned...

That's right, folks. A trip to Target.
All is now right with the world... there is a Target in Manhattan.
Well, technically, it's in Harlem, but I'll take it.
Any opportunity to pay less than $90 for Diet Coke + toilet paper is fine by me.


This is the view from our friendly neighborhood Target, in case you were wondering.

You can't say you didn't hear some good news today...
Harry is still single and the Rigolosos are going to Target.

Riveting news, no doubt.

5 comments:

  1. Best news I've heard all day :) Never mind that it's only 9:15 here. Have a great Target trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loveovelovelove target. especially the personal pan pizzas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bridget: All these years and I've never experienced Target's personal pan... apparently I've been missing out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! The royal wedding is this week. I am super excited to watch! Hope all is well in NYC.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh