Monday, December 20, 2010

' Round here

 It's Christmas, Friends!
We've been doing alot of the following...

 hot spiced cider drinking

tree watchin'

and one of my very favorite things...

Christmas card reading!

The Great Road Trip of 2010 has brought us safely to our final destination... my parents' house. We are officially home for the holidays and enjoying every moment!

I'll be back soon to share memories from said road trip as well as the reveal of our next destination! Hope you are all having a merry holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to find out where you are heading next... please tell us soon! Merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tree is beautiful and I love your mugs. Wishing you and Mr. R a Merry Christmas from Graz!!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh