Friday, November 19, 2010

Again

Remember I told you I'd be back soon with one of the best shops in Dallas? Well, wait no longer, my friends...

welcome to Again Consignment.
also known as an interior decorating lover's dream

the beauty was everywhere

literally every direction you turned

hello, gorgeous, want to come home with me?

you, brother, would make a handsome addition, too 

.literally.every.where.

this store is not for the faint of heart... there is much to take in and take home

beautiful chandys

fancy nancy

chairs, settees, mirrors, chandeliers, lamps, armoires, sconces.
you name it. Again has it.

Justin and I decided we want to get a piece of art from every place we live.
In San Francisco, we bought a few watercolors from a local artist.
In Dallas? You're looking at him.
This man came home with me... actually both of those men came home with me!
I think the newest addition to our collection will be quite lovely once he's cleaned up a little... I also think he needs a little nose job, but Justin says the imperfection adds character.
Either way, I dig him. I see necklaces in his future... as in maybe he could wear mine for me when they're not in use. I'll let you know.

If you are looking for a certain something for your home and you live in the DFW metroplex,
go to Again.
I'm quite certain you won't leave empty-handed.

4 comments:

  1. oh.my.goodness. seriously... i need to go there... okay, well, maybe i don't... actually, it's probably not a good idea at all. that store is much safer far, far away from me.

    ps... i'm diggin' you new beau.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a great recommendation and just what I'm looking for. I want to find some fun chairs for our living room redo. We will have to check it out.
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! I can't wait to check out shops like this when I'm home. Nice buy! And I thought I might need a nose job! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, I am in heaven! this place looks divine. love your new man too :)

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh