Sunday, October 17, 2010

to the moon & back

sweet baby Herreson is now a sweet little boy
he has grown.so.much.

I held him in my arms when he was just hours old
and now he brings me books to read to him

this is how we do it...
he picks out the books, i read
and soak in every bit of this baby turned little man in just 19 months time
Herreson is quite fond of his mama's pumpkins which he calls 'ball'
His mama & daddy are two of our dearest friends & we miss them oh so much

Herreson, I love you to the moon and back.
Don't grow up so fast, k?
thanks.
hugs, aunt molly & uncle j

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I did not mean for you to make him your whole post. He loves his aunt molly and uncle justin! we can not wait to see you in december!!!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh