Friday, October 8, 2010

sip & sparkle

my friend Mary Claire recently hosted a Stella & Dot party
and it was ah.mazing

Mary Claire is the wife of my cousin David who was the self-appointed tux-clad tender of the bar for our evening of sipping fine cocktails & adorning lovely jewels

he did a most excellent job

on to the sparkles...


I have never been the biggest fan of the bib necklace
but this beauty won me over.
hello, gorgeous.

how bout one of each?

proof that family can be friends...
i love these women!

I made a new friend.
Our introduction went like this...
me: hi! I'm molly.
she: I'm molly, too...and I almost wore that same dress!
bff, I tell you.

not too many days after the party this package arrived in the mail

you will be seeing much more of this little number!

happy weekend!

5 comments:

  1. hey molly, it's molly! yay! i love that you have a blog....and that i'm on it! score! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the new friend meeting; so fun!! And, yes, lovely jewelry. You have incredible taste. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo... love the new necklace. very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace. Great pick! looks like a blast. Wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey molly! super great to hear from you! thought you were in SF?! You traveling girl! Loving your recent posts! Yummy foods and jewelry! I, too am getting reinspired these days and working on living a new theme of embracing the here and now. And hoping to post some new projects on my blog soon.
    stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh