Sunday, October 31, 2010

ghosts of Halloween's past

One of the many things I love about my man is that he is a pretty good sport when it comes to dressing up for Halloween. Sadly, I don't have pics of all our shared Halloweens together... but I do have a couple gems to share with you.

Famous Couples Party, 2008. JFK & Jackie O.? Brad & Angie? The Flintstones? Nah.
Bacon & Eggs. That's how we roll.

Now, prepare yourself...


Halloween 2007. Simply being rednecks was not enough. We decided to be a Redneck Family complete with twin infants... meet Carl & Carl Ann. What you can't see are Justin's cut-off denims & tall work boots and my denim mini, leopard tights & platforms. Truly, if this doesn't scare you, then nothing will.

Halloween 2010. Justin had to work, but I couldn't pass up an opportunity to dress up a little. So my good friend Deanna came to my aid. A cheetah & a kitty kat. Not too scary & just festive enough.

Happy Halloween from The Rigoloso's...
and Carl & Carl Ann!

5 comments:

  1. Your bacon and egg costumes are way better than the one I saw for sale the other day... keep them handy, next year I might need to borrow them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. brilliant. love the redneck family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all are awesome. Bacon and eggs may be my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha bacon and eggs, that is AWESOME.

    and yes, you were one of them! ok not a gazillion, but seriously at least 15 people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great!! Love the bacon & eggs :-)

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh