Monday, September 20, 2010

a saturday in review

we started our Saturday in Fort Worth at Rahr & Sons Brewing Company

lagers & stouts fought for affection

sweet cousin Karis & me

friendly little husband & wife competition

off to explore more of downtown

Sundance Square quickly won me over

beautiful tree-lined downtown

amazing shopping

and then there was this place... Schakolad Chocolate Factory

we found some of the most amazing offerings

karis chose a little red velvet treat

in good conscience I couldn't pick just one
so J & I picked several

the time had come to make our way home when i saw her.
i have a namesake...
molly the trolley

i like this place

4 comments:

  1. Those chocolate treats look scrumptious!!! Wish I was there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. what is this chocolate factory you speak of?? i must go there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate Factory...say what?! And I still want to do our Eat, Pray, Love adventure. I just have to work on the time/funds to do it...let's all talk about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a big chocolate person, but those would have to be another story.

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh