Tuesday, August 17, 2010

whatever happened to predictability?

please tell me I'm not the only one out there who grew up with half the cast of Full House!

if you can join me in singing the theme song
 then I am sure you can appreciate the Painted Ladies of San Francisco

this beautiful row of old Victorian homes is located in Alamo Square
 & they are just as grand as they seem

the park nearby gave us a wonderful view of the lovely ladies
I think if I'd closed my eyes I could almost feel the spirit of DJ Tanner drifting around me!

I never found DJ {or Stephanie or Michelle for that matter}...
but my friend Delia did accompany us for my little jaunt down memory lane

 after my walk down memory lane I came back to reality to find the Easter bunny...
never knew he lived in Alamo Square

along the way we stumbled upon these beautiful flowers
i have no idea what they are... Mom, any idea?

we had a great weekend

and now... in the words of John Stamos
Everywhere you look there's a heart, a hand to hold onto
Everywhere you look there's a face, somebody who needs you
Everywhere you look

7 comments:

  1. One of my favorite songs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love me some Full House. Seriously...what is up with that big bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait was that even her name? the oldest girl. Having brain overload :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure what the name of the "flowers" are... but I have them, they are a form of succlants. You should be able to find them at any nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too fun, Molly! Thanks for allowing us to join you on the memory lane stroll...:) And, as always, great photos!

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh