Sunday, August 8, 2010

Family & a Farmer's Market

my parents have joined us for a vacation in California!
we are so excited to have them here with us


we have been antique'n

and found some lovely things

we have been eating
Tucker's has been a long awaited treat for Mom & Dad
{pardon the shadow}

we have been on many adventures in the city
including the Farmer's Market at the Ferry Building in San Francisco




the flowers & fruit & produce were in competition for their perfect beauty
each in their own right


then there were these beauties
somebody ate my treat before I could put my camera down

i won't say which one is the custard-filled homemade doughnut thief
except that it's the one on the left

this is a much needed get-away for my folks
and we are soaking up every moment of every beautiful day with them

our time together is always full & happy
and so is my heart.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad they made it to yall safely!!!! i know you all are having a blast. I so wish i was there. I miss you all very much.
    lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like such a fun trip for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your parents are so cute... and all these places look so super fun. just a little jealous right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Ooooh...how I love a Farmer's Market...

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh