Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i got tagged

this cool friend blog tagged me
so here we go!

3 names I go by...
molly
mols
molly b

3 places I have been...
Lucerne, Switzerland
Munich, Germany
London, England

3 favorite drinks...
Diet Coke//Diet Dr Pepper
Lemonade & Splenda Tea
Pinot Grigio

3 random jobs I have had...
Surprises Inside
 {perhaps you remember it as the Hello Kitty store?}
Victoria's Secret
3 year old preschool

3 shows I watch...
Intervention
Ace of Cakes
Toddlers n Tiaras
 {aka most ridiculous show ever}

3 places I would like to visit...
Sicily, Italy
{the husband's homeland}
Christchurch, New Zealand
Anchorage, Alaska

3 favorite retro TV shows...
Wonder Years
Full House
Growing Pains

3 places I have lived...
Northport, Alabama
Madison, Georgia
Alameda, California

3 things I am looking forward to...
my parents visiting the West Coast
Napa Valley
finding out our next travel assignment

consider yourself tagged!
link up on your blog...tell me about your 3 things!

    
photo credit // w+e photgraphie

6 comments:

  1. Um...you're really cute! :) I tried to comment on your last post, and blogger wasn't cooperating. I shall have to think on my three things. When will you find out where you're going next? Can't wait to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried to comment as well! love your photos and records of life! i just found your blog from elise's and tried your 3 things on my blog: http://www.suzannea.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I totally worked at Victoria's Secret once too.
    2) I used to love the Wonder Years... I thought Winnie Cooper was the coolest.
    3) I am in LOVE with your yellow shoes... seriously, in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. shut freakin' up... you totally got a shout out from elise! you're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I find much inspiration from elise's mini books and life-posts! Can't wait to see what idea she got from you and then explore the original project...somewhere in your blog! And thanks for reading my 3 things and for offering another source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 names I go by...
    Lindsay
    linz
    momma

    3 places I have been...
    New York City, NY
    San Diego, CA
    Jamaica

    3 favorite drinks...
    Diet Dr Pepper
    Coffee

    3 random jobs I have had...
    Lifeguard
    waitress
    teacher

    3 shows I watch...
    The Bachelorette
    Criminal Minds
    Law and Order

    3 places I would like to visit...
    Europe
    New Zealand
    Alaska

    3 favorite retro TV shows...
    Roseanne
    Reba
    Cosby Show ( are these retro )

    3 places I have lived...
    Northport, Alabama
    Prattville, AL
    Dothan AL

    3 things I am looking forward to...
    Beach Vacation
    Christmas (already)
    Cooler weather

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh