Monday, June 28, 2010

right now at this very moment . . .

I Am loving life on the West coast
I Have many things to be thankful for
I Wish all the people we love could come visit us
I Want a pair of Tom’s wedges
I Fear losing the people I love
I Hear crows squawk on a daily basis
I Search for shoes that are comfortable for city life, but are still really cute
I Wonder what our children will be like
I Regret the absence of Chick-fil-a in Northern California
I Love Justin Rigoloso with all my heart
I Always fold towels a certain way every.single.time
I Usually fast-forward thru commercials. Dear DVR, you are missed, my friend
I Am Not a fan of scary movies...or techno...or a combination of the two
I Sing like a girl
I Never want to be complacent
I Cry when I’m sad about stuff
I Am Not Always perfect & I am trying to be okay with that
I Need a caramel frappuccino + a local paper + my man. Wonderful date.


All right, friends.
Comments are open and welcome.
Your turn.
Tell me about you.

10 comments:

  1. no chick fil a! thats the only fast food joint we will eat at. not a fan of scary movies either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am TIRED, and I want a NAP, but I have to ENTERTAIN my daughter and KEEP my son from eating something dangerous or pulling something on his head. I wish I could EAT all the banana pudding in the fridge and it not make me gain weight. I would LOVE to go to a movie with you this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this post, giving us more insights into your soul :) and I WISH that you were here to pick out a rug for my living room! (Do you care reminding me of the name of that store you recommended near B'ham?) And I would ENJOY some more of Lynn's banana pudding myself - had some today - delicious! Better yet, to sit down with both you gals (plus T!) with pudding in hand would be MOST DESIRABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I MISS you terribly.
    I LOVE my three beautiful children.
    I HATE it when Payton is sad because I can't understand what she is trying to tell me.
    I CRAVE Chic-fil-A and can get it when I want it...sorry!(I will send you a sandwich! HA!)
    I LOOK forward to a great 4th of July with friends at our house.
    I FOLD towels the same way...must be genetic!
    I AGREE with what Lynn said about being TIRED and NEEDING a NAP but having to ENTERTAIN my daughter. I also have to KEEP her from killing her brothers by LOVING on them too much.
    I am READY to go to the beach but am SAD you won't be with me this year.
    I HEAR a bird on my porch on a daily basis! He has built a nest and Payton LOVES it so we haven't had the HEART to take it down.
    I ENJOY watching my baby boys DISCOVER the world around them!
    I THINK your children will be BEAUTIFUL and LOVED...not to mention SPOILED ROTTEN!!! (Just like mine!)
    I LOVE YOU AND J!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! I especially love the flowers :) very pretty picture! Thanks for checking out my blog and leaving a sweet note :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i actually think you NEED a pair of TOMS wedges...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I WISH i was with you on the west coast!
    I HAVE the most amazing husband
    I AM so in love with my baby boy
    I WISH i had more hours in the day.
    I am in NEED of some new shoes.
    Unfortunately i do NOT fold my towels the same way every time.
    I LOVE scary movies and even trying to force some to watch them with me. : )
    I am MISSING you badly, need some special time with my bf!
    I really SHOULD take a shower right now!


    I love you! lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  8. I MISS Molly and Justin too much

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WONDER what on EARTH you were doing AWAKE at 3:32 AM?
    :) Mel

    ReplyDelete

good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,

and just as hard to sleep after.

anne morrow lindbergh